Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What are YOU thankful for?

Holy Moly! We're only 8 days into 2013 but already I can feel the shift of good things to come!  Oh yeah and let me tell you it feels Oh So Good!  To tell you the truth I honestly don't believe things have changed much around me.  It's rather a change on my perspective or looking for the good or even being grateful when life decides to hand me a sh*t sandwich!   My focus this year is on building deeper relationships with the ones I love, giving back and giving thanks, to have more fun, to dream up creative ideas to share with YOU and finally to create,  nurture and grow a business that I LOVE!  It's a pretty sweet feeling! :)
 

How I'm going to MAKE IT HAPPEN:
  • Spend more quality time with those who are dear to my heart.  Really take the time to listen and get to know them.  Who they are and what their dreams are. Love them!
  • Start and end every day being thankful for this amazing life! Really being grateful for all the ups and downs life is offering me.
  • Seriously shake my caffeine addiction! :) Holla! 12 days off coffee...
  • Do things that inspire and put my creative side into over drive! EX: MORE ART MUSEUMS, WALKS IN NATURE, PAINTING, WORKING WITH COLOR, WRITING, READING.
  • Create...Create...Create...
  • Dive deeper into my world of Beauty. Expand my knowledge of my craft!
  • Learn and grow from others in my field! +Mandy Rogers Coyle  (<she's amazing!)
  • Learning new Marketing ideas and putting them to use
  • Continue my education by attending skin care seminars (more knowledge to share with YOU!)
  • Learn from my mistakes both big and small 
  • HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN!  Making sure I still take the time to stop and smell the roses! POP a few bottles of bubbly and just chill! :)
I'm so overjoyed and thankful for this awesome opportunity to share my dreams and goals for 2013 with you !  Let's get excited and make a difference!  Just a tiny shift in consciences towards being more thankful for the little things will brighten not only your day but your soul as well!  No beauty product can provide the glow like the glow you get from your own inner light shining through!
                                                     INNER LIGHT=BEAUTY 

 
XO~ SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment