Thursday, January 3, 2013

Allow me to introduce myself...

                

Let me first start with telling you how excited I am to FINALLY get this blog started!  It's part of my New Year's resolutions to really tap into my creative side and dig deeper into the glamorous world of beauty! I'm OBSESSED with all things dripping in glamour, whether it be in regards to beauty, lifestyle or pink champagne!  I've been in the beauty industry for 13 years now. (Whhaaaat??) Yes, I'm a Esthetician (skin care expert) and a professionally trained Make-Up Artist. I got my first job in high school working the front desk at a high class salon in the suburbs of Chicago, I fell in love!  Everything about the environment made me happy and I wanted to learn more and more and more.  So I did! Once I graduated I enrolled myself into an Esthetics program.  This is where I got to expand my passion, love and knowledge for skin care, cosmetics and make-up artistry! While I enjoyed working as an esthetician I still felt the need to continue my education as a make-up artist at Make-up Designory (MUD). I packed my bags and moved to the city of angels, yes Los Angeles for the next 6 years became my home away from home.


My time spent in Los Angeles was both amazing and educational.  I was blessed to work next to some of the most talented artists in the world.  After I soaked up all that knowledge like a sponge I knew it was time to settle down and move back to the Midwest  So here I am now using the knowledge of my past to help pave the path for my future! It's an exciting time. :) I'm starting my own business (YAY!!)     Bleu Jeanne Beaute and still learning and growing as an Esthetician and Make-up Artist! It's a New Year and a whole new life for me!  I'm looking forward to documenting all my new glamour indulgent finds, along with the growth and expansion of my craft!! SO CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment