Monday, January 7, 2013

Luscious new perspective on Organic Skin Care

The days of stuffy burlap wrapped organic products are over! Juice Beauty along with Alicia Silverstone are making "going green" more glamorous!   So I have to admit I've had a girl crush on Alicia Silverstone ever since she starred as Cher in the cult classic CLUELESS!  I mean what girl didn't want to be her!?  Seriously the world would be a far more beautiful place if they started making movies like this again!

"So, okay, I don't want to be a traitor to my generation and all, but I don't get how guys dress today. I mean, come on, it looks like they just fell out of bed and put on some baggy pants and take their greasy hair, eww, and cover it up with a backwards cap and, like, we're expected to swoon? I don't think so!"
"Cher's main thrill in life is a makeover, it gives her a sense of control in a world full of chaos"


 My Alicia girl-crush is back in a big way and totally toying with my emotions!  She's making a huge impact on the world of beauty by joining forces with an amazing skin care line Juice Beauty.   Juice Beauty is an organic and eco friendly line using yummy ingredients like organic juices, aloe vera and honey!  (Learn more about Juice Beauty and their mission)  Alicia's take on putting the glamour into organic skin care is truly a refreshing new and delicious perspective!
"Quick, easy and absolutely gorgeous, with none of the harsh chemicals found in other beauty products, Alicia Silverstone for Juice Beauty products make my skin feel happy, and will make any girl on the go feel glamorous, inside and out"  ~ Alicia Silverstone

XO~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment