Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Beauty Inspiration Boards for 2013

In my mission for creating the most awesome 2013 I decided to make two Vision/Inspiration Boards to help motivate me this year!  I totally recommend all of you to try this!  It doesn't take much time and is a total blast! I'm a visual person and this activity not only boosted my creativity but really helped me visualize and realize all my dreams and goals that I have for myself both personally and professionally.  I put mine up on a wall that I pass by everyday to help me stay focused and keep my eye on the prize!  It really is a kick ass way to keep yourself motivated and moving in the right direction.


  • This first board is for my profession/business.  Bleu Jeanne Beaute is my day spa that I'm opening! I'm trying to inspire myself to stay strong, focused and creative.  My goal is to not lose momentum and get discouraged by set backs.


  • My second board is all my personal dreams and goals for the year.  It's all about my quest for love, my girlfriends, health, creativity and finding my inner strength!
.
























Hopefully this technique of manifestation works!  Vision/Inspiration boards are a great tool that not only open up your mind but help inspire you to turn your dreams into reality!  I'm loving it so far, trying to stay super positive and grateful. Looking forward to what the future holds!

                                                                   XO~ SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment