Sunday, January 6, 2013

How to achieve a Champagne Glow

Nothing makes me happier than hearing the POP of a Champagne bottle before noon on a Sunday!  Attending Sunday brunch with my sister Kimberlee or a group of girlfriends is my ideal Sunday funday.  In my quest for glamour and in honor of one of my favorite Sunday activities I've put together some to die for Champagne hued products! This neutral tone can provide an amazing soft glow and has an undeniable sense of sophistication.    

SKIN First step in gorgeous glowing skin is your base.

  1. Conceal any imperfections.  I LOVE Secret Camouflage by Laura Mercier   
  2. Apply a sheer foundation.  Sheer Glow by NARS is my go to for light coverage 
EYES  To keep things feeling fresh, sophisticated and within our champagne palette try not to focus on too much drama around the eyes! Think light and bubbly...


  1. Apply lightest shade on brow bone and inner corners of eye. Medium shade on lid and up into the crease. Then focus darkest color in outer crease.  I'm a HUGE fan of eye shadow trios and LOVE On Stage trio by Smashbox .
CHEEKS  To pick the best Blush color really depends on your skins tone. Natural is best for this particular look so you're going to want to reach for one that best reflects your skins natural pink tone. 

  1. One color that is universal and looks AMAZING on everyone is Orgasm by NARS
Lips  Keeping with our theme we're going to line our lips with a neutral liner and then apply a creamy champagne gloss over top!

  1. Perfect shade for all skin tones is Xtreme Lip Creme by NYX in Nude Peach Fuzz 
This natural palette is a stunner every time, you can never go wrong when you stick with the classics!    Happy Sunday ladies I hope you're enjoying your mimosas or champagne cocktails in style! I know I am...


1 comment: