Monday, February 11, 2013

Dirty Little Secrets...

I love lace, ruffles and all things feminine but beautiful lingerie has the ability to make even me blush.  There is something so luxurious, mysterious and seductive about the intricate and delicate details that stay hidden under our clothes like a juicy little secret.  Lingerie isn't solely for the men in our lives.  Try doing it for yourself under a party dress or even underneath a casual outfit.  It's truly empowering and a bit tongue in cheek if you ask me!  Of course still do it up for your lucky man!  He'll feel like he's unwrapping a Birthday present every time and who doesn't love their Birthday!? The price of wearing drop dead sexy undergarments does not come cheap though.  I'm totally a sucker for LUXE Lingerie but 4K for a kimono is a little much.  This is similar to my love of Champagne on a box wine budget! I dream about slipping into lace and satin designed by La Perla and Agent Provocateur but for right now that's all it is, a dream.   I'll settle for my Victoria's Secret but NEVER will I give up my Champagne for boxed wine.  EVER.  I put together three dream pieces of lingerie by Agent Provocateur  that leave me feeling breathless.
 
                                                                                Mercy Corset $690

                                                                                 Caisey Basque $590


                                                                           Cordeliyah Kimono $3,900

NOW BACK TO REALITY!!  Here are three more affordable pieces from Victoria's Secret that are still uber feminine and in my opinion totally sexy!  My favorite is the Lace Merrywidow!  SO HOT!!


                                                             Lace Ruffle Babydoll $38

 
     Lace Garter Slip $88
 
 
Lace Merrywidow $78-$88
 
Just a little something to think about with Valentines Day quickly approaching! Whatever you do on the 14th just remember one thing... Don't forget the lace!!
 
XO~SJ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment