Friday, February 1, 2013

Birthday Celebration Essentials

I love any occasion to *PoP* open a bottle of bubbly or two but it's something about my Birthday that makes that sound just a tad bit sweeter!!  I'm most definitely one of those annoying girls who LOVES their Bday!  I think it's so much fun to get together with all your favorite girlfriends and celebrate, dance, be silly and probably sip a little too much pink champagne!  With that being said my BiRtHdAy PaRtY is tomorrow and I've put together my " BIRTHDAY ESSENTIALS" for the evening.  What I'll be wearing, and how I'm going to pretty myself up for the shin dig! Here we gooooo......

My light, sweet and festive fragrance choice! Poppy Flowers by COACH  This scent always makes me feel so feminine!
 
Sexy Lace top that perfectly displays my womanly charms! (If you catch my drift)
 
 
Dark denim and heels! Flattering yet comfy! Perfect for dancing!!
 
 
I'm going to ROCK BIG HAIR! Texas style!  Brings me a few inches closer to God ladies! LOL
 
 
 
At this point I'm going to need to take a Champagne break to regain my strength.  That hair is gonna be lots of work!
 
 
False lashes are a party MUST!  I'm going to go for a dramatic smoky eye to blend with my sheer lacey top!
 
 
Finish with a soft pink lip.  Trying to recreate the look I have below...  Imagine this with my larger than life hair!!!  OOOOOOH GUUURL I'm so excited!
 
 
Seriously I LOVE being a girls girl!  It's PARTY TIME!!
 
 
XO~ SJ
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment