Monday, March 25, 2013

FASHION ART

I'm always looking for ways to joozsh (my word for adding a pop of glamour) up a blank wall or a dull space in my living areas.  I go through color phases and lately I've really been diggin' all things NEON!  The vibrancy neon creates makes me feel so happy and totally boosts my creativity.  I came across a Gallery in Miami the Oliver Gal Gallery.  It's a collective group of artist lead by Lola Sanchez & Ana Gal.  I love all of their pieces because they blend together two of my favorite things, FASHION AND ART.  Brands such as CHANEL, HERMES, LANVIN and LOUIS VUITTON are all highlighted in these fun and unpretentious works of art!   They have multiple collections ranging from Abstract, Neon, Paissage, Typography and Comic Pop Art.  Here are a few of my favorites.....

NEON SKULLS
THAT'S HER
 


ROSE PERFUME

WATER COVETED 
SHOES IN A RIOT
 

CLEAR THOUGHTS
 
 
 
NYC FASHION TAXI
 

ROMANTICA SPRING

BLOOMING STROKES
 
 
XO~ SJ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment